Asparagus of Navarra (8 fruits, 720 ml)
Product Not Avilable
- Designation of Origin: Navarra
- WINERIES: Conservas Pedro Luis
- PRODUCT: Quality assurance in the raw, a quick dull from the collection of the fruit in the field and a great development based on a careful and rigorous peeled fruit, get the studs Pedro Luis lack woodiness and produced in mouth and nose , a perfect harmony of aromas, soft texture and excellent flavor.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Conservas Pedro Luis
- ORIGIN: Navarra-Spain
- RATION: 8
- WEIGHT: 0.72Kg
Now you can buy your asparagus from Navarra at the best price online.
Elaboration of Asparagus of Navarre
The promptness in the elaboration of the fruit harvested in the orchard of Navarre, the careful selection and the rigorous peeling, obtain that these asparagus have a smooth texture, without fibrousness and an exquisite flavor.
Typical and famous product of Navarra by the hand of Conservas Pedro Luis, it becomes a guarantee of quality.
Exquisite in the mouth, the asparagus is a delicacy of haute cuisine. Product to accompany many dishes.
Conditions of conservation
Store in a cool, dry place protected from light. Once
open, keep in the refrigerator with the maximum of its juice and
consume before 3 days.
The company Conservas Pedro Luis
Conservas Pedro Luis is a family business founded in 1988, characterized by a high commitment to the quality of the products we manufacture and respect for the environment and the environment.
Forty years ago, our parents dedicated their lives to farming. It was at the end of the 60's when they began to pack the fruits that they collected from their own land: their asparagus and their peppers.
Today, that same spirit and that commitment of quality that they started, based on an exhaustive control, both of the crops, as of the productions, always limited, with that personal seal of the craftsman and the dedication to obtain a product, are kept alive. only.
- There are still no reviews for this product.