Virgin Olive Oil Extral-Molino Alfonso-5L
Units: 6 Total: 207€ ADD
- Designation of Origin: Bajo Aragon oil
- WINERIES: Almazara Molino Alfonso
- PRODUCT: Extra Virgin Olive Oil produced from a blend of varieties: 80% Empeltre and 20% complementary Arbequina, Royal and Gorbina from the local fields of Belchite (Zaragoza), in the middle valley of the river Ebro. In order to be an Extra Virgin Olive Oil the product must have been certified by the official tasting panel of the Board of the Denominación de origin of Aragon. The olives which make up this oil of exceptional quality have been picked at the optimum moment for maturity and milled in the Jaime Oil Mill a family run property located in Belchite through natural yet modern techniques. The result is a balanced consistent oil, with a greenish-yellow colour, and with sensory attributes and flavour: sweet and fruity, almond and apple with a slight bouquet and taste of tomato. Its touch is silky and velvety on the palate, with a feeling of fresh fruit and an absence of bitter aftertaste and with a slight spicy nuance. The strategic location of our olive groves, a daily monitoring of the harvest, a rigorous process of gathering and processing, make Capricho Aragonés an extra virgin olive oil of exceptional quality with Denominación de origen in Bajo Aragon, as well as being one of the biggest winners in recent years.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Almazara Molino Alfonso
- ORIGIN: Aragon-Spain
- WEIGHT: 5Kg
Buy gourmet food in our online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.