Merger of wine regions in France

Merger of wine regions in France
Three wine regions in the north of the country merge under the name "Vins de Larraine".
Specifically, we are talking about the regions of: Côtes de Toul, Côtes de Meuse and Moselle.
The objective is to obtain greater recognition both among consumers and in the international market.
These three Lorraine wine regions are located in the historic area of Lorraine, south of Luxembourg and northwest of Alsace, near France's border with Germany and west of the German city of Saarbrücken.
It is estimated that around 80% of the wine production of these regions is consumed in the Lorraine area, while the remaining 20% is distributed between the rest of France and for export.




“In iberoWine find the best wines for you to enjoy a unique experience”

Follow us on Facebook Twitter Pinterest

 

Sign in | My account | Shipping Cost


About Iberowine | Sitemap | Contact Us | | Cookies policy | Return policy | Terms | Privacy Policy |

Pagos aceptados Google Safe
Use of Cookies
Own and others use cookies to enhance the navigation experience, and provide content of interest. By continuing navigation understand that our policy of accepting cookies.
Close