Wines / Ribera del Duero / Red / Dominio de Atauta

Torre de Golbán crianza.

Torre de Golbán crianza.

2011 tinta del pais

  • Currently 0/5

0 Rating: 0 / 5 (0 votes)

Red 0,75L
Stock: 0 units

12.2 €/btl

10.5 €/btl
¡Sold out!


If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
new stocks

Description

  • GRAPE EXCHANGE:

    Tinta del país

  • TYPE OF WINE: Red
  • Designation of Origin:
    Ribera del Duero
  • ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
  • SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
  • WINERIES:

    Dominio de Atauta

  • TASTING NOTES: View:Cherry red / intense / garnet Nose:Ripe red fruit / mature / aging notes / toasted notes / spicy black fruit Mouth:Redondo / ripe fruit / spice / balanced / silky notes
  • BARREL AGING: 12 months

Description:

The grapes of Torre de Golbán Crianza come from old vines between 60 and 80 years old located at an altitude of 900 meters. The soils are French-sandy and the climate is continental, with Mediterranean influences. After the corresponding processes of harvesting and transport to the facilities, the grapes of Torre de Golbán Crianza are despalilla through a slight crushing. Fermentation is then carried out in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature. Torre de Golbán Crianza ages for at least one year in used French oak barrels - these represent 70% of the total - and first use - is the remaining 30%. The bottling is carried out without a previous stabilization phase.

 


 

Your Rating


Comments

  • There are still no reviews for this product.

Other customers also
Bought:

Senda de los Olivos crianza ADD
6 7.6 €/btl 7.6 €/btl

Senda de los Olivos crianza

2014-100% tempranillo

0.75L
Ribera del Duero

more info
Bag in Box Ribera del Duero Crianza 15 L ADD
6 34.5 €/btl 34.5 €/btl

Bag in Box Ribera del Duero Crianza 15 L

2015

15 L
Ribera del Duero

more info
registro Vinos SPANISH WINE

“In iberoWine find the best wines for you to enjoy a unique experience”

Follow us on Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Google+

 

Sign in | My account | Shipping Cost


About Iberowine | Contact Us | | Terms | Privacy Policy |

Pagos aceptados Google Safe
Use of Cookies
Own and others use cookies to enhance the navigation experience, and provide content of interest. By continuing navigation understand that our policy of accepting cookies.
Close