Ximénez-Spínola Liquor Brandy - 3000 Botellas
Stock: 1 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pedro Ximénez grape
- Designation of Origin: Jerez
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 40º vol.
- WINERIES: Xímenez Spínola
- TASTING NOTES: Liquor legitimate Brandy distilled from pure low alcohol wine, extracted from 100% Pedro Ximenez grapes following the family tradition of only producing products of this grape. Pavers dating from 1948 and today is made up of 52 barrels, which are identified and marked with the initials of old age rating: DPXO Since 1948, this hearth has been dedicated personal consumption of the family, but in 2008, after intense consideration the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the winery and owner of the 52 existing casks, has authorized an annual take of 3,000 bottles, which personally certify with his initials.
Now you can buy your Ximenez Spinola brandy 3000 bottles online at the best price.
An exquisite brandy liquor to drink quietly.
Ximénez Spinola 3000 bottles, one of limited production for an excellent brandy liqueur.
Special features of the wine:
Its elaboration Ximenez Spinola 3.000 botellas
This liquor is obtained from the distillation of the wines of the winery. The alcohols that are obtained, age in Castaño wood barrels.
This distillate remains at least 12 years in chestnut cask of 750 liters, which must be added another 12 years in American oak barrels of 250 liters, plus one year of homogenization of the selected group before being bottled.
Its yield is less than 100 bottles of distillate per ton of strawberry grapes.
What kind is Licor Ximenez Spinola 3000 bottles
This liquor has a mahogany color, clean and bright appearance. It does not present density or heaviness due to its years of stabilization. Its aroma is very pleasant.
This liquor when we try it transmits a very pleasant and persistent taste in ele time.
The winery Ximenez Spinola
Located in the south of Spain, in one of the areas with the greatest wine tradition, specifically in Jerez.
The winery is one of the oldest, and its beginnings date back to 1729. It has the privilege of being the only winery that from generation to generation has only been dedicated to the cultivation of the Pedro Ximénez grape. Currently it has the recognition of the authorities of "Pedro Ximénez Varietal Denomination of Own Accreditation".
Their family character that they continue to maintain makes them producers of limited productions of a high quality.
Variety of grapes used in Ximenez Spinola 3000 botellas
The grape is Pedro Ximénez, cultivated in limestone lands near the Guadalquivir river. In addition to the land, the area has one of the most amazing and warm climates in the world. Together with the humidity of the earth due to the proximity to such an important and abundant river, the development of the grape has the two basic elements to achieve a magnificent product: climate and humidity.
This grape has been implanted in Spain since 1519, and was brought by the German thirds of Charles I. Its origin is between the rivers Rhine and Moselle. It has great similarities with the grapes Riesling, Weissable "and" Elbling ", but that after its cultivation of so many years in Spain, it hardly has common aspects.
Liquor pairing Ximenez Spinola 3000 botellas
To drink after every meal, regardless of the type.
Occasions in which this liquor is appropriate
After a meal, in subsequent conversations, or to celebrate an event.
Value for money Ximenez Spinola 3000 botellas
Due to its limited production and the years it takes in its production, this liquor presents a very well balanced price.
Graduation of the Ximenez Spinola Liquor 3000 bottles
Ideal Temperature of the Liquor Ximenez Spinola 3000 bottles
Recommended to consume at room temperature.
- Great wine and great price
Other customers also