Moscatel Gran Palafox
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Moscatel grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Larre
- TASTING NOTES: Muscat presents a golden color of medium, clean and bright intensity. On the nose aromas of dried grapes, with hints of aniseed (fennel), floral and some citrus fruits are combined. In the mouth it is an explosion of flavor raisined fruit. The sweetness is perfectly punctuated with acidity that gives it freshness. In the aftertaste, sweet and very persistent, leaves one feeling as if they'd just eat raisin. Pairing: To take it alone as a dessert in itself, or with nuts.
The sweetness is perfectly matched with the acidity that gives it freshness. In the aftertaste, greedy and very persistent, leaves a feeling as if you have just eaten raisins. Pairing: To take it alone, as a dessert in itself, or with nuts.
Buy a sweet liquor online
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Uva Nocturna blanco barrica
V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas