Orujo blanco Neboa
Stock: 1 units
- Designation of Origin: Galician Product
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 40º vol.
- WINERIES: Nor Iberica de Bebidas
- TASTING NOTES: A spirit drink produced from grape marc fermented and distilled either directly by water vapor or upon addition of water, to which have been added lees in an amount to be determined, the distillation being carried out in the presence of own marc at less than 86% volume, containing volatile substances equal to or exceeding 140 g / Hl. of alcohol at 100% volume and a maximum methyl alcohol content of 1000 g / Hl. of alcohol at 100% volume.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Nor Iberica de Bebidas
Online Store of White Orujo
Obtained from a careful process of distillation in alembic in a traditional way. For those who like creams and want to try new flavors, chocolate cream with cherries, cream of Jamaican coffee and chocolate with chocolate chips should not be missed ........ you will be surprised and Will enjoy.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also