Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Macabeo grape
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Valdovinos
- TASTING NOTES: A mahogany, known for its floral and herbaceous aromas. Try to make us feel different sensations between sweet and bitter and herbaceous hints of ripe fruit. Together creates a round and very balanced vermouth. The Vermouth Valdovinos combines perfectly with olives, clams, mussels, marinated anchovies, salted, canned, embers or any type of cap
This vermouth has been made with a perfect combination of all natural aromatic herbs, presents a mahogany color and stands out for its floral and herbaceous aromas. When you try it you will feel different sensations between sweet and bitter, as well as memories to herbaceous and ripe fruit. As a whole it creates a round vermouth and very balanced. It is a vermouth that is drunk very easy, the first time that it is tried we advise to serve it without ice, in a cooled glass.
Buy online Vermut Valdovinos
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Vermouth Abadía de Hazlor
V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas