Vermouth Abadía de Hazlor
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Larre
- TASTING NOTES: The wine has a deep mahogany red with amber reflections. On the nose it presents a very complex and intense aroma, with notes of aromatic herbs, balsamic (mint), orange and spices. In the mouth it has a perfect balance between acidity, bitterness and sweetness. Salen intense herb that endure long flavors.
Buy online vermouth
At Hazlor Abbey our aim was to find the perfect balance between bitterness and sweetness. Elaborated in a traditional way, following craft systems.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also