Vermouth Abadia de Hazlor
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Larre
- TASTING NOTES: The wine has a deep mahogany red with amber reflections. On the nose it presents a very complex and intense aroma, with notes of aromatic herbs, balsamic (mint), orange and spices. In the mouth it has a perfect balance between acidity, bitterness and sweetness. Salen intense herb that endure long flavors.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Larre
Buy online vermouth
At Hazlor Abbey our aim was to find the perfect balance between bitterness and sweetness. Elaborated in a traditional way, following craft systems.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also