Spirits / Product of Spain / Sweet and generous / Mamerto de la Vara
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Moscatel grape , Malvasia grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet and generous
- Designation of Origin: Product of Spain
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-14ºC
- WINERIES: Mamerto de la Vara
- TASTING NOTES: View: mahogany color with iodized reflections. Nose: Intense aroma of herbalism and spices. It is balsamic, with aniseed memories, oregano, licorice, cinnamon and vanilla. Mouth: On the palate it is bitter, with outstanding acidity on a sweet background, with a medium body and some unctuousness, with a long and persistent aftertaste of bitter almonds.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Mamerto de la Vara
- ORIGIN: Valencia-Spain
Buy online Vermouth Corinto at the best price.
Elaborated by hand, faithfully following the tradition transmitted from parents to children, since 1940.
Our Vermouth Corinth Formula Antigua, has an intense aroma and aniseed memories, oregano, licorice, cinnamon and vanilla. Its flavor wastes especially authenticity.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Moscato D'Asti Morando