Spirits / without GI / White / Juana&Felipe
Vermouth Juana&Felipe Blanco
Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Airen grape , Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12º-14º C
- WINERIES: Juana&Felipe
- TASTING NOTES: View: bright straw white Nose: clean, with metallic, steppe aromas, balsamic and pastry spices. Mouth: On the palate it has weight and structure, complex sweetness and bitterness with hints of citrus in brine. Long and balanced aftertaste.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vermouth Juana&Felipe
- ORIGIN: Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy Juana & Felipe vermouth online at the best price
Preparation of vermouth Juana & Felipe Blanco
Part of an old and masterful 1969 formula carefully kept in the cellar, which has been perfected, giving rise to a delicious and unique high quality vermouth that has a Premium classification
Made with more than 60 herbs, roots, spices and fruits. Juana & Felipe is a delicious, unique and high quality Vermouth. Its original image stands out.
Grape varieties used in vermouth Juana & Felipe Blanco
Airén (90%) and Mancebeo (10%)
Conservation of Juana & Felipe vermouth
In a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight
Occasions to drink vermouth Juana & Felipe
Ideal to take as an aperitif before meals
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Vermouth La Copa Rojo
Vermouth La Copa Blanco
Product of Spain
Vermut Lustau Blanco