Vermouth Juana&Felipe Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Airen grape , Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12º-14º C
- WINERIES: Juana&Felipe
- TASTING NOTES: View: bright straw white Nose: clean, with metallic, steppe aromas, balsamic and pastry spices. Mouth: On the palate it has weight and structure, complex sweetness and bitterness with hints of citrus in brine. Long and balanced aftertaste.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vermouth Juana&Felipe
- ORIGIN: Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy Juana & Felipe vermouth online at the best price
Preparation of vermouth Juana & Felipe Blanco
Part of an old and masterful 1969 formula carefully kept in the cellar, which has been perfected, giving rise to a delicious and unique high quality vermouth that has a Premium classification
Made with more than 60 herbs, roots, spices and fruits. Juana & Felipe is a delicious, unique and high quality Vermouth. Its original image stands out.
Grape varieties used in vermouth Juana & Felipe Blanco
Airén (90%) and Mancebeo (10%)
Conservation of Juana & Felipe vermouth
In a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight
Occasions to drink vermouth Juana & Felipe
Ideal to take as an aperitif before meals
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also