Vermouth La Copa Rojo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pedro Ximénez grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Jerez
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-14º C
- WINERIES: Gonzalez Byass
- TASTING NOTES: Deep spicy aroma where notes of clove and cinnamon stand out, merging into an elegant final bitterness. In the mouth its softness and elegance stand out, recalling its Jerez origin. A perfect aperitif to recover the classic "Vermouth hour". Enjoy it very cold, alone or accompanied with soda and crushed ice.
- MARK / PRODUCER: La Copa/Gonzalez Byass
- ORIGIN: Jerez-Spain
You can now buy your Vermouth La Copa Rojo online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Vermouth Crafting La Copa Rojo
Made from noble sills from Olorosos and Pedro Ximénez together with a careful selection of 8 botanists: Wormwood, Savory, Clove, Orange, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Angelica and Quina.
What kind of vermouth is the Copa Rojo
It highlights its softness and elegance remembering its Jerez origin
The Tio Pepe winery
The Tio Pepe winery belongs to the González Byass group.
In 1835, a young man named Manuel María González Ángel arrived in Jerez, intending to make a name for himself in the prosperous and profitable Jerez wine business. Encouraged by the constant growth of exports, that same year he bought a small winery and began to produce and export his own wines. This was the beginning of Bodegas Tío Pepe, which, due to the growing success of the company, became the González Byass company soon after.
Today, Bodegas Tío Pepe is known worldwide as one of the main producers of Jerez and Brandy del Marco de Jerez wine.
Grape variety used in Vermouth La Copa Rojo
Variety: Pedro Ximenez
Vermouth Pairing La Copa Rojo
Ideal to accompany with tapas and canapés.
Occasions where Vermouth La Copa Rojo is appropriate
As an aperitif and before meals.
Price / quality ratio Vermouth La Copa Rojo
Vermouth Alcohol Grade La Copa Rojo
Vermouth optimal serving temperature La Copa Rojo
Recommended to consume at 10º-14º.
- I love it on it’s own before dinner,Ivan from the District of North Vancouver