Wine 500 Manos
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18ºC
- WINERIES: San Valero
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry red color, well covered, with garnet edges and violet tones. On the nose it offers elegant and intense aromas of ripe and spicy fruits, roasted on a balsamic background. The palate is structured, tasty and powerful, with fine tannins, soft and balanced. Wide on the palate, with an elegant finish.
- BARREL AGING: 16 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: 500 Manos/San Valero
- ORIGIN: Cariñena-Zaragoza
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
Buy your 500 Manos wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Winemaking 500 Manos
For 30 days, fermentation and maceration are carried out in stainless steel tanks at a controlled and constant temperature of 28-30ºC. Next, malolactic fermentation is carried out in American oak barrels and aged for 4 months.
What kind of wine is 500 Manos
Aged for 16 months in American oak barrels.
The San Valero winery
It has been operating under this name since 1954. Initially the wines were sold in bulk, but in 1957 the first studies were carried out to install a bottling plant, which was inaugurated in 1962.
Denomination of origin of 500 Manos
The Denomination of Origin Cariñena wine presents an exceptional geographical location of its vineyards, since it is the part of connection between the Ebro Valley and Levante, as well as in the north-south layout that structures the Aragonese territory. Choosing to buy Cariñena wine assures us that we are choosing well, it assures us that we are committed to vineyards with exclusive characteristics. One way to name these wines is to call them; DO Cariñena the wine from the stones.
We located Cariñena in the Ebro Valley, with an extension of land of 14,388 hectares of vineyard. Being an inland territory, the climate of the area is defined as mild temperate, so that winters are cold and summers are very hot. The Cariñena field is an area specially equipped for the production of red and rosé wines, as well as natural sweet wines. A meal with friends or a family celebration will be complete if we add a Cariñena wine.
Grape variety used in 500 Manos
Variety: 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 50% Merlot and 30% Syrah.
Stony soil and the extreme weather conditions in which the vines grow, result in smaller, concentrated, intense and aromatic bunches of grapes.
Wine pairing 500 Manos
To take: Red meats, stews and roasts.
Occasions where it is appropriate 500 Manos
In family celebrations.
Price / quality ratio 500 Manos
Good value for money
500 Manos Alcohol Grade
Graduation of 15º vol.
Ideal consumption temperature of 500 Manos
It is recommended to serve this wine, between 16º and 18 ° C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also