Wine Abadía da Cova Amarante
Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Mencía grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Ribeira Sacra
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12º-14º C
- WINERIES: Adegas Moure
- TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Violet and raspberry red, with a medium and crystalline layer. Nose: the aroma is clean and expressive, fruity, fresh, and with touches of black fruit and pepper. Mouth: very well armed, with character, tasty, fruity, good acidity, balanced and long-lasting.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Adegas Moure
- ORIGIN: Lugo-Spain
Now you can buy your Abadía da Cova Amarante wine online at the best price.
Special features of the wine:
Preparation of Abadía da Cova Amarante
The grape is manually selected and de-stemmed. The must ferments at a controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks. The wine is not clarified to maintain its qualities and rests six months in storage before bottling.
What kind of wine is Abadía da Cova Amarante
Young pink wine
The Adegas Moure winery
Founded in 1923 by Baldomero Moure. In the decade of the 50s the winery was extended.
At the beginning of the 2000s, the main winery was built, which currently houses the laboratory, the tasting room and is the place where we make young wines and small vinifications and experimental trials.
This winery was conceived in order to operate by gravity and with the highest technology to fully respect the integrity of the grape.
Denomination of origin of Abadía da Cova Amarante
Ribeira Sacra is a denomination of origin established in 1997.
Side. Ribeira Sacra is divided into five sub-zones: Amandi, Chantada, Quiroga-Bibei, Ribeiras do Miño and Ribeiras do Sil.
The majority of its production is Mencía grape.
Variety of grapes used in Abadía da Cova Amarante wine
Variety of grapes: Mencía 100%
Vineyard of 35 years on granitic soil - slate, with many gravels. Alternate plant cover and tillage.
Wine pairing Abadía da Cova Amarante
Perfect pairing with fish, white meats, mushrooms, seafood, rice and pasta.
Occasions where Abadía da Cova Amarante is appropriate
In family celebrations.
Price / quality ratio of Abadía da Cova Amarante
Good value for money
Grade of alcohol of Abadía da Cova Amarante
It came with 12.5º of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Abadía da Cova Amarante
Its ideal temperature to take it must be 12º-14º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also