Wine Acappela Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Viñedos Monteabellon
- TASTING NOTES: Deep cherry color, intense edge granate.Aroma candied fruit, sweet spices perfectly integrated with a quality wood that makes it elegant. Very tasty on the palate, with ripe Fructoso powerful tatinos.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñedos Monteabellon
Buy online wines from Ribera del Duero Acapella
Acappela has its origin in the coolest vineyards located near the Rio Duero. The soil is frank-sandy with a slight content of gravel. This gives it a very characteristic freshness that combined with its passage through barrel gives rise to a wine with great personality and with marked fruity nuances.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also