Wine Albariño Lusco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-12º C
- WINERIES: Pazos de Lusco
- TASTING NOTES: Blanco brillante de color paja en el centro de la copa y reflejos dorados, con nariz de fruta de melón, pera, limón, hinojo y avellana tostada. Tiene un paladar redondo y equilibrado.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Lusco/Pazos de Lusco
- ORIGIN: Salvaterra de Miño-Pontevedra
Elaboration of Albariño Lusco wine
Harvested by hand bunch by bunch and fermented with its own yeast after a 6-hour maceration and light pressing to obtain the maximum varietal character without greenery.
The Pazos de Lusco winery
Pazos de Lusco, of recognized prestige in the D.O. Rías Baixas, is located in Salvaterra do Miño. The winery is located in the center of the vineyard, an unusual situation in a region where smallholdings abound. In addition, it has a beautiful 16th century manor made up of a Big House, Chapel, Stables and a small support house.
Denomination of Origin of Albariño Lusco
Rías Baixas is a designation of origin belonging to the Galicia region. Specifically, it forms the coastal part of a part of Galicia, concerning the province of La Coruña, the province of Pontevedra up to the Vigo estuary.
The Albariño grape variety has been cultivated in these lands for more than 1000 years, and the existence of Albariño wines has been known since the 12th century. Bo octante is from the middle of the 20th century, when this variety spreads throughout the territory.
In the 80s, the Rías Baixas Regulatory Council and the Rias Baixas Designation of Origin were created.
Grape varieties used in Albariño Lusco
Variety: 100% albariño
The vineyard is planted with the traditional pergola system, which allows the Albariño grape to show its maximum expression.
Albariño Lusco wine pairing
It is ideal to taste with medium consistency dishes, such as hot tapas, baked and au gratin fish, pasta and rice.
Graduation and consumption temperature of Albariño Lusco
It has a graduation of 13º vol.
It is recommended to enjoy it at a temperature of around 10 - 11 ° C, never excessively cold.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also