Wine Aldeya Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Pago Ayles
- TASTING NOTES: Very intense and attractive color, expressive nose of high category, complex and well defined. Fruit aromas conjugated by those contributed by the 10 months of barrel aging (coffee, roasted). Noble and balanced force in the mouth, it has a good step and entry to give rise to a velvety and very persistent finish.
- BARREL AGING: 13 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Aldeya /Pago de Ayles
- ORIGIN: Zaragoza-Spain
Buy your Aldeya Reserva wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
What kind of wine is Aldeya Reserva
Pre-fermentation maceration for 3 days at 10C for a better extraction of aromas and color. Fermentation with intense pumping over and delestages under temperature control (between 24 - 27C). Discover at the end of the alcoholic fermentation. The wine is then refined for 13 months in a selection of French and American oak barrels.
The Pago Ayles winery
The Pago Ayles winery is located in Zaragoza, belonging to the DO Cariñena. They have 70 hectares of their own vineyard with the varieties: chardonnay, cabernet-sauvignon, tempranillo, garnacha, merlot and syrah.
Denomination of origin of Aldeya Reserva
The Denomination of Origin Cariñena wine presents an exceptional geographical location of its vineyards, since it is the part of connection between the Ebro Valley and Levante, as well as in the north-south layout that structures the Aragonese territory. Choosing to buy Cariñena wine assures us that we are choosing well, it assures us that we are committed to vineyards with exclusive characteristics. One way to name these wines is to call them; DO Cariñena the wine from the stones.
We located Cariñena in the Ebro Valley, with an extension of land of 14,388 hectares of vineyard. Being an inland territory, the climate of the area is defined as mild temperate, so that winters are cold and summers are very hot. The Cariñena field is an area specially equipped for the production of red and rosé wines, as well as natural sweet wines. A meal with friends or a family celebration will be complete if we add a Cariñena wine.
Grape variety used in Aldeya Reserva
Variety: Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot
Aldeya Reserva wine pairing
To take with Beef, game, lamb and pasta.
Occasions when Aldeya Reserva is appropriate
In family celebrations.
Price / quality ratio Aldeya Reserva
Good price for its quality
Aldeya Reserva alcohol content
Graduation of 14º Vol.
Ideal consumption temperature of Aldeya Reserva
It is recommended to serve this wine, preferably previously decanted, at a temperature of between 16º and 18 ° C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also