Wine Alejairen Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Airen grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: La Mancha
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º
- WINERIES: El Vínculo
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: intense golden color, soft, clean and bright. On the nose: wine is a wine with an intense mineral load well integrated with flavors of impeccable wood. Spicy touches on the fruity aromas show the complexity and majesty of this wine. In the mouth: Rich and dense, unctuous and long. With a perfect balance between fruit and oak, which make this wine a very white different. Persistent in the mouth and in memory, thanks to its freshness and the multiple aromas that are shown, after the aftertaste, in its long finish.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Alejairen Crianza wine online store
Alejairen Crianza, a white wine of aging
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Alejairen crianza
Aging in American oak barrels for 24 months. Then rest 6 more months in the bottle.
Fermentation in stainless steel tanks, to obtain natural wines, reducing the intervention of the human hand in its production.
Type of wine Alejairen crianza
White wine with barrel aging. Limited production
An exclusive wine due to its aging.
The Vinculo winery
In 1999, very close to the windmills of Campo de Criptana, the Fernández Rivera family turned a beautiful typical La Mancha building into a modern winery. El Vínculo was the chosen name, in homage to the old paternal winery of Maestro Alejandro Fernández, which he owned in the Douro lands, in the middle of the 20th century. A winery focused on the production of great wines, from grapes of excellent quality.
Denomination of origin La Mancha
It covers the provinces of Albacete, Toledo, Cuenca and Ciudad Real.
It has an extension of vineyards of 168,000 hectares (year 2010), and in them 276 wineries are located.
It is the DO with the greatest extension of cultivated land and volume of production.
Its best feature is the amount of sun hours enjoyed by the vines, and the maturation cycle of them.
The grape airen
Vineyards located at an altitude of 600 to 750 m facing South. Grape air from the payment Paraje la Golosa. The age of the vineyards is 25 years. The soil where they are grown is a mixture of sandy and clayey, poor in organic matter, giving rise to very fine and very aromatic grapes.
Wine pairing Alejairen crianza
To take with starters: ham, sausages and foie gras
In the meal it goes well with fish, rice and pasta
It can also be taken with desserts.
Occasions in which Alejairen crianza is appropriate
Due to its development in the bottle, it can be stored for a long time, and I carry it in family celebrations.
Price / quality ratio Alejairen crianza
It has an adequate relation / price.
Graduation and optimum service temperature of Alejairen crianza
Graduation of 13, 5º, it is recommended to consume at 12º
"A white wine that is rounded with the passage of time in the bottle."
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also