Wines / Rias Baixas / White / Altos de Torona
Wine Altos de Torona Rosal
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape , Loureiro grape , Caiño blanco grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º C
- WINERIES: Altos de Torona
- TASTING NOTES: View: High altitude wine with mystical resonances. Nose: Accused personality, the result of the “coupage” of our varieties (Albariño, Loureiro and Caiño). Complex aromatic journey, where fresh and ripe fruit converge. High intensity, with hints of stone fruit and tropical touches of passion fruit and mango. Mouth: Sweet, structured wine, with a sharp vivacity that balances its passage through the palate. Long and persistent finish. Respecting aromas and flavors of the varieties
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Altos de Torona Rosal/Altos de Torona
- ORIGIN: Pontevedra-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy your Altos de Torona Rosal Albariño wine online at the best price
Characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Altos de Torona Rosal
Crushed, destemmed and cold macerated. Fermentation at controlled temperature until it becomes wine. Aging on fine lees for four months, providing greater unctuousness and uniqueness to the wine.
What kind of wine is Altos de Torona Rosal
Aging on fine lees for four months, providing greater unctuousness and uniqueness to the wine
The Altos de Torona winery
Altos de Torona is more than a modern and experienced winery; It is an ecosystem of almost 100 hectares specially designed to create and mature wines in a sustainable way and integrated in Nature… That is why we only produce what comes directly from our own vineyard, because there is no other place in the world.
Designation of Origin of Altos de Torona Rosal
Rías Baixas is a denomination of origin belonging to the Galicia region. Specifically, it is formed by the coastal part of a part of Galicia, concerning the province of La Coruña, the province of Pontevedra up to the Vigo estuary.
The Albariño grape variety has been cultivated in these lands for more than 1000 years, and since the 12th century the existence of Albariño wines has been known. Bo octante is from the middle of the 20th century, when this variety spread throughout the territory.
In the 1980s, the Rías Baixas Regulatory Council and the Rias Baixas Designation of Origin were created.
Varieties of grapes used in Altos de Torona Rosal
Variety: Albariño, Loureira and Caiño
Separate and manual harvest of the different varieties once the grape has reached its optimum point of maturity.
Altos de Torona Rosal wine pairing
Ideal for seafood, sushi and spicy foods.
Occasions to drink Altos de Torona Rosal wine
Perfect to accompany all kinds of meals or to take as aperitifs.
Quality / Price Ratio of Altos de Torona Rosal
Good value for money
Graduation and serving temperature Altos de Torona Rosal
Its alcohol content is 13º vol., And it is recommended to drink at 10º wine temperature.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Lagar de Cervera
Rol de Larosa