Wine Altos Las Pizarras
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Viñedos del Jalón
- TASTING NOTES: View: Red Picota layer Alta. Smell: Aroma of cloves, black fruit and roasted coffee. soft cherry aroma, sweet and ripe fruit. Taste: Soft, with volume and a nice> with very balanced tannins and pleasant aftertaste end. Gastronomy: Perfect for a wide range of food matches including cured ham, stews, game and meats in general.
- BARREL AGING: 11 months
Buy Altos Las Pizarras wine in our online store
Preselection of the grapes in the field and selection table. Vintage in boxes. Maceration in Cold. Fermentation in stainless and temperature controlled tanks (between 25ºC - 28ºC). Describe after 20 days. Malolactic and kept in new French oak.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also