Wine Antaviana Crianza
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Penedes
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Sierra de Guara
- TASTING NOTES: It is a red wine with a touch of oak that gives mature face. Ready to drink on any occasion. The mixture of the two world famous grapes: Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon with a stay in appropriate barrels, as we like, and this may not be as important as this wine is made from grapes, but it gives us resulting in a bold wine, silky. Buy wine is much easier thanks to wines like this.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
Penedes online wine store
Crianza made with two variations of the world's most famous grape, with the right breeding to develop a bold and silky wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also