Wine Aradon Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Bodegas Aradon
- TASTING NOTES: View: Attractive cherry red color. Nose: Intense on the nose where the captivating aromas of black fruit intermingle with the spicy and balsamic provided during its aging in the barrel. The palate has a friendly entrance, it unfolds in its stride, resulting long and unctuous. The well-integrated fruity notes are repeated with toasted sensations. Finish with mineral and understory hints.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
Buy your Aradon Crianza wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Aradon Crianza wine making
The varieties are vinified separately to obtain all their qualities. Subsequently, the coupage is carried out before resting in American and French oak barrels where it is integrated and assembled with the wood for 14 months and rests a minimum of 7 months in the bottle before going on the market
What kind of wine is Aradon Crianza
Aged for 14 months in barrels.
Aradon Crianza wine sensations
It came with a smooth entry and a long journey.
The Aradon winery
Today and since 1957, in the town of Alcanadre, 36 km east of Logroño, the vine growers of Alcanadre want to pay tribute to Aradon, naming their wines made with grapes from very old vineyards, some of them centenary, which they grow with care and thanks to the knowledge acquired and transmitted generation after generation for centuries.
Denomination of origin of the Aradon Crianza wine
Located in the DO Rioja, a denomination that dates back to the late nineteenth century, but was not officially formed until 1925.
The area that hosts this appellation of origin includes the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes that are produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha Tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana Tinta
The wines of this denomination are characterized by being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent vessel and, above all, they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines
Grape variety used in Aradon Crianza wine
Grape variety: 90% Tempranillo, 5% Garnacha, 5% Mazuelo
Productive vineyards over 40 years old.
Aradon Crianza wine pairing
To take with, beef, lamb and poultry. Sausages, and cheeses
Occasions in which Aradon Crianza is appropriate
It is a wine to drink at meals with friends.
Quality / price ratio Aradon Crianza
It has a great quality / price ratio.
Graduation of Aradon Crianza wine
This wine has an alcohol content of 14.5º vol.
Ideal temperature of Aradon Crianza wine
Its optimal temperature to consume is between 16º to 18º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also