Wine Argentum de Zagromonte
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Valencia
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Torrevellisca
- TASTING NOTES: View: dark red is typical of ripe cherry. NOSE: The bouquet has notes of aging, with clear demonstrations vanilla latte under an insinuating base species and ripe red fruits. PALATE: The palate is velvety with soft tannins, important fruit sensations, including hints of oak, with a long and persistent end
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
Buy wines from Valencia online
15 months in American oak barrels (50%) and French (50%). 50% Tempranillo and 50% Cabernet Sauvignon from selected vineyards.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also