Wine Arnazas Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Raso Huete
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry red color, almost attack, with garnet nuances thin layer. The nose has an intense and complex combination of toasty wood, spices and cinnamon. The palate is broad, silky, very structured, tasty and persistent wine.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Raso Huete
Buy online Arnazas Crianza
Arnazas Crianza, a silky and very structured red wine
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Arnazas crianza
Aging in oak barrels.
Type of wine Arnazas crianza
Red wine with barrel aging. It is a very tasty wine with a long aftertaste.
The Raso Huete winery
Family winery that due to its proximity to the Aragonese Pyrenees enjoys a special microclimate for the production of high quality wines. Located in the municipality of Estadilla.
This winery was founded in 2004. Today they own 23 hectares of vineyards, and a production of 200,000 bottles.
You can visit and contemplate the process of making your wines.
Denomination of origin Somontano
This DO Somontano is characterized by cold winters and hot summers with significant temperature changes at the end of spring and autumn. The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
Their wines have very peculiar characteristics: very good graduation, fruity and with a perfect acidity. In conclusion, they are wines very adapted to current tastes.
The cabernet and merlot grapes
The vineyards where the grapes of this wine are produced, are found on the slopes of the Sierra Carrodilla. Poe the age of the vineyards, produce grapes of great quality.
Wine pairing Arnazas crianza
To take with meats, roasts, or stews.
With cheeses take it with cured cheeses.
Occasions in which Arnazas crianza is appropriate
To enjoy it in family celebrations.
Price / quality ratio Arnazas crianza
It has an adequate relation / price.
Graduation and optimal service temperature of Arnazas crianza
It has a graduation of 13, 5º. Serve at a temperature of 16º-18º
Awards and distinctions of the wine Arnazas crianza
Winner of the II Solidarity Tasting Club Rotario and D. O. Somontano.
"A very nice red wine."
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also