Wine Arnazas Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Raso Huete
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry red color, almost attack, with garnet nuances thin layer. The nose has an intense and complex combination of toasty wood, spices and cinnamon. The palate is broad, silky, very structured, tasty and persistent wine.
- BARREL AGING: 13 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Raso Huete
Buy online wine from Somontano Arnazas
A family winery that, due to its proximity to the Aragonese Pyrenees, enjoys a special microclimate for obtaining high quality wines.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also