Wine Arnazas Roble
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Raso Huete
- TASTING NOTES: Its red cherry and spicy aromas arise from the brief but intense union with French oak. Entry into unctuous and long mouth.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
Online wine store Somontano
To the east of the Somontano de Barbastro, in the municipality of Estadilla, is the Raso Huete Winery. Family winery that due to its proximity to the Aragonese Pyrenees enjoys a special microclimate for the production of high quality wines.
Its vineyards of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo and Syrah are located on the slopes of the Sierra de la Carrodilla. They have the right age to give their best fruits.
Respecting the value of the environment and controlling the mode of production with rigor has produced its wines Partida Arnazas.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also