Wine Arnazas Selección
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape , Tempranillo grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Raso Huete
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry ebony and gown, which unfolds on the nose a perfect balance between notes of roasted coffee and spices from the barrel, with a fruity aroma reminiscent of ripe red fruit. Wide array of flavors, structured and round. In retronasal aromas of red fruit, coffee and toast appear. long persistence
- MARK / PRODUCER: Raso Huete
Somontano online wine store
A family winery that, due to its proximity to the Aragonese Pyrenees, enjoys a special microclimate for obtaining high quality wines.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also