Wine Aurum de Zagromonte
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Valencia
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Torrevellisca
- TASTING NOTES: VIEW: It's very intense dark red color with blue trim, which give it a very high intensity layer and deep NOSE: The nose denote balsamic and a small sense of licorice while highlighting toasty aromas and roasted oak characteristic PALATE: The palate dominate a set of spectacular sensations that persist over time; its smoothness is great because the glycerin formed in the wine; A red endowed with ripe tannins that fill the palate
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Wine bottle 50% Merlot and 50% Cabernet Sauvignon from selected vineyards. 12 months in American oak barrels (50%) and French (50%).
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also