Wines / A.O.C. Champagne / Sparkling / Ayala
Wine Ayala Rose Majeur
92 Wine & Spirits magzineStock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Pinot Noir grape , Pinot Meunier grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 5º-6º C
- WINERIES: Ayala
- TASTING NOTES: Pale color, with a delicate shade of pink. Charming nose, reveals aromas of red berries (strawberries, raspberries) and peaches. Light but expressive palate. with great freshness, due to the high proportion of chardonnay in the mixture.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Ayala
- ORIGIN: Aÿ-France
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
You can now buy your Ayala Rose Majeur champagne online at the best price
Elaboration of Ayala Rose Majeur
Composed predominantly from chardonnay, a small amount of pinot noir from the best “crus” of the Reims mountain is added during production.
What kind of wine is Ayala Rose Majeur
Wine easy to drink in any circumstance. Based on freshness and elegance.
The Ayala winery
Ayala is one of the 18 founding members of the Big Brands Union. Before World War II, Ayala was the supplier of the courts of Spain and Great Britain.
Since 2005, Ayala belongs to the Jacques Bollinger Society, owned by the Bollinger family.
Varieties of grapes used in Ayala Rose Majeur
50% Chardonnay, 10% Pinot Meunier, 40% Pinot Noir
Pairing of Ayala Rose Majeur
Fish, Oysters, Salmon, Caviar, and seafood in general
Occasions where Ayala Rose Majeur is appropriate
At any meal and celebrations.
Ayala Rose Majeur alcohol degree
It has a graduation of 12º vol
Optimal consumption temperature of Ayala Rose Majeur
It is recommended to serve between 5º-6º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Bollinger Special Cuvee
Henri Abelé Rose
Gault et Millau: 15.5/20
Moët & Chandon Rose
Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
Ayala Brut Majeur