Wine Azabache Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Viñedos de Aldeanueva
- TASTING NOTES: Color: ruby ??red with good depth, with tawny rim. Aroma: Balsamic aromas with hints of vanilla, chocolate, soft tan leather and well integrated with ripe fruit and a touch mineral.De persistent attack, with good structure and fine tannins. Taste: The wine is a step in silky and elegant mouth. The final sensation is long and pleasant, with good wood notes, accompanied by the aromas of the varietal.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
Online wine shop Azabache de Rioja
PREPARATION: The grape harvest takes place in the second half of September and first of October, when the grapes have reached optimum phenolic ripeness. For the production of this wine, a selection of grapes is done, from the plots with the best quality. Fermentation tanks made ??in Ac. Inox. at controlled temperatures between 25-28 ° C. Automatic control of pumping for extracting aromatics and color. WOOD: Eighteen months in American oak barrels and French BOTTLE: Eighteen months in bottle.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also