- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Locos por el Vino
- TASTING NOTES: View: cherry red, intense and lively. Nose: ripe fruit, spices and a touch of new wood. Mouth: lively and tasty mid palate.
You can now buy your Azacan wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Type of wine is Azacan
Azacán is a red wine that mixes the Garnacha and Shiraz grape varieties with the aim of creating a lively and tasty wine.
Denomination of Origin of Azacan wine
El Campo de Borja is located in the northwest of the province of Zaragoza, 60 km from the capital.
It is a transition zone between the mountains of the Iberian System and the Ebro Valley.
It comprises the Somontano del Moncayo and extends along the Valle del
Huecha river and the so-called Llanos de Plasencia.
Side. Campo de Borja treasures among its wines authentic jewels in which the “Garnacha” variety reaches all its splendor.
Grape varieties used in Azacan wine
It is a 50% Garnacha and 50% Syrah wine
Azacan wine pairing
To take with roasts, game meats, ham and cured cheeses.
Occasions in which this Azacan wine is appropriate
To take in meals with friends.
Quality / price ratio Azacan
Good value for money
Graduation and optimum serving temperature Azacan
A graduation of 15ºvol., It is recommended to take it at 16º-18ºC
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also