- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Cariñena grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Priorat
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Viñedos de Cal Grau
- TASTING NOTES: It comes from a selection of vineyards in the La Solana of Carignan, Grenache varieties and sometimes with a bit of Cabernet Sauvignon. Their wines are assembled after the period of aging in new barrels and second year is usually between 6 and 13 months. It is a wine with aromas of berries on mineral, earthy, vegetable and spicy nuances. The palate is broad, with perfect acidity and good length.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Buy wine online
Cal Grau wineries and vineyards belong to the growing Iberian Company Company Group, owned by the Osborne Osborne family. Cal Grau is a small winery located in Finca la Solana in the municipality of Molar (Tarragona), within the D.O.Ca. Priorat.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also