Wine Baigorri Maceración Carbónica
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Baigorri
- TASTING NOTES: It highlights its fruity currant and blackberry aroma, in the mouth we find pleasant and lasting with hints of licorice and Juanola pills. The null astringency makes it palatable and is most relevant that differentiates it from the classic wines of carbonic maceration feature.
Online wine store Baigorri
Red wine of year elaborated part with whole clusters and part with despalillados grains of the variety Tempranillo. The preference maceration of cold clusters, short fermentations in stainless steel tanks in combination with the traditional treading of the clusters give this wine a marked personality, making it different from the wines of its kind.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also