Wine Bal D'Isabena Gewurztraminer
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Gewürztraminer grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10 C
- WINERIES: Bal D'isabena
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: Intense and bright yellow. Nose: Tropical fruit and white flowers. Mouth: Sweet entry due to the Gewürztraminer.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Bal D'isabena
You can now buy your Bal D'Isabena Gewurztraminer wine online at the best price
Young, aromatic and cheap wine
Pairing wine Bal D'Isabena Gewurztraminer
Blue fish (salmon, tuna, etc.), Spicy food, Sweet desserts, Poultry, Soft and creamy cheese
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also