Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Castilla y León
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 13º
- WINERIES: Ilice Bodegas
- TASTING NOTES: Balarus is a red wine, young, fruity, smooth mouthfeel and easy to drink.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Ilice Bodegas
Buy online wine Belarus
Our wine is named in honor of Balarus warlord who led against the Roman invasion armies Vettones, Celtiberian town whose territory was included Segovia. Balarus is a young red wine stay in barrels of French and American oak. This wine is made from 100% Tempranillo grapes selected. Origin is in mentions of Vino de la Tierra, or those entitled to use the geographical references. The wines with the references to Earth Wines of Castilla y León are those that are made with grapes coming from the municipalities of the region. This figure includes the vineyards framed Appellations of Origin in mentions of Vino de la Tierra, or those entitled to use the geographical references. These wines can be red, pink and white, produced and bottled at wineries located in Castilla y León.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also