Wine Ballabriga Autor Selección
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Ballabriga
- TASTING NOTES: Red with soft blue tones and a meniscus tending to purple. He came in very complex nose, with a large variety of flavors, ranging from floral to ripe fruits which include blackberry and blueberry. It came with balsamic notes. To this fine spicy notes of wood, evoking vanilla and cloves, with white pepper is added. Soft in the emboque, with warm and fatty tannins, accompanied by toasted accurate woods. On the palate, mineral and woody sensations, they confirm their concentration and low load strains. At the end one can see notes of cocoa.
- BARREL AGING: 9 months
Buy wine online from Somontano
At 640 meters high, at the foot of the pre-Pyrenees, in Somontano Alto, Bodegas Ballabriga cultivates the grapes that will later give rise to its wines. A wine made under the signature of an author who takes responsibility until the end of his work, which prints a stamp, making their wines unique.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also