Wine Ballabriga Autor Selección
Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: Ballabriga
- TASTING NOTES: Red with soft blue tones and a meniscus tending to purple. He came in very complex nose, with a large variety of flavors, ranging from floral to ripe fruits which include blackberry and blueberry. It came with balsamic notes. To this fine spicy notes of wood, evoking vanilla and cloves, with white pepper is added. Soft in the emboque, with warm and fatty tannins, accompanied by toasted accurate woods. On the palate, mineral and woody sensations, they confirm their concentration and low load strains. At the end one can see notes of cocoa.
- BARREL AGING: 9 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Ballabriga
Now you can buy your wine Ballabriga Autor Selección at the best price online
Ballabriga Autor Selección, a wine with marked sequences
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Ballabriga Author Selection
Made with selected grapes.
What kind of wine is Ballabriga Author Selection
Red wine with 9 months of aging in French and American oak barrels.
A long and complex wine.
The Ballabriga winery
The winery is committed to making wines easy to drink with a classic Somontano cut. This winery cultivates its own grapes with which it later elaborates its wines.
Its vineyards are located in the municipality of Adahuesca, at the foot of the Sierra de Guara. The Ballabriga family has cultivated their vineyards for generations.
This current winery was founded in 2000 by José Miguel Ballabriga, to create wines of a high quality.
This family winery has set itself the objective of recovering local varieties of Somontano, with flavors from the past.
One of its native grapes is the Parraleta, and this winery is making an effort to recover this grape, very extinct today, but which provides excellent quality to their wines. Similarly, they are recovering the Alcañon grape to make white wines The building of the winery is modern and functional, partially buried to facilitate aging in the barrels. Located in the center of the Batrallo estate, surrounded by its vineyards.
They have stainless steel tanks and French and American oak barrels. The careful selection, almost individual, of these barrels and their toasting is one of our main tasks to achieve unique wines.
Denomination of origin of Ballabriga Author Selection
This denomination of Origin Somontano, is of cold winters and hot summers. In addition, sudden changes in temperature are frequent in spring and autumn.
The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
These wines usually have a very good graduation, and a perfect acidity. They tend to be fruity.
Varieties of grapes used in Ballabriga Author Selection
Made with grapes of varieties of Garnacha, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
Grapes from the vineyards of Adahuesca and the winery.
Wine pairing Ballabriga Author Selection
With white meats and veal.
Occasions in which this wine is appropriate Ballabriga Author Selection
With soft foods.
Value / price ratio of Ballabriga Author Selection
Highly recommended for its price. Good value for money
Degree of alcohol and optimal service temperature of Ballabriga Author Selection
Graduation of 13.5 º recommendable take at a temperature of between 16º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also