Wine Ballabriga Parraleta
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Parraleta grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Ballabriga
- TASTING NOTES: The Parraleta range is made from a variety that has been endangered, native of Somontano, the family has recovered Ballabriga and transformed in his letter, as unique. Appearance: Highlights garnets opening meniscus pœrpuras tones. Aroma: Varied palette arom vinosity ‡ tica with intense fruit, freshness and fragrance. Details floral with notes of violet and bals air ‡ monkeys Taste: Smooth and light. Floral and fruity sweetness in attack. It is so soft and kind of tannins, the wine seems to tiptoe around our mouth feel, which leaves heavily perfumed. In the end, highlights its bitter and slightly minty freshness. Conclusion: Variety and local flavor, as none, Somontano.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Ballabriga
Buy online wine Ballabriga
The Parraleta range is made with a variety that has been in danger of extinction, indigenous to Somontano, which the Ballabriga family has recovered and transformed into its letter of presentation, as something unique.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also