Wine Barón de Ley 3 Viñas Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Viura grape , Malvasia grape , Garnacha blanca grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-12º
- WINERIES: Barón de Ley
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: Attractive and bright golden yellow color. Nose: displays intense aromas of nuts, almonds and aromatic herbs, followed by sweet notes of honey and autumn fruits. Mouth: it is lively, long-lasting, complex, with numerous shades, deep, mineral and presents a salty touch.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Buy online your wine Barón de Ley 3 Viñas Reserve at the best price.
Made from the grapes Viura, Malvasía and Garnacha Blanca from vineyards located in the Najerilla Valley.
The preparation of each variety was made separately and the final "coupage" aged in American oak for 12 months. Subsequently, it remains in the bottle for at least 1 more year.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also