Wine Baron D'anglade
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Mazuela grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º
- WINERIES: Franco Españolas
- TASTING NOTES: View: cherry color with garnet edge Nose: powerful fruity aromas with a toasted background and aromatic coffee. Palate: broad, velvety, and tasty wine
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Buy Rioja Baron D'anglade wine online
Grapes selected from ancient vines. Aging in French oak.
Its fermentation and maceration processes last for 9 days.
It came with a limited production of 7,000 bottles. It is a wine with various awards throughout its existence.
It is recommended to accompany with meats, roasts and vegetables.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also