Wine Baron de Ebro Crianza
Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Viñedos de Aldeanueva
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Bright garnet red, upper middle layer with ruby rim. Aroma: Jam made of red and black fruits (blackberry, strawberry, raspberry), nicely integrated with balsamic notes and toasty vanilla from the oak. Taste: In the mouth it is tasty, with good structure and well balanced. Flavors of red fruit stand in jam and marmalade with toast notes cream coffee and cocoa.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñedos de Aldeanueva
Baron de Ebro online store
PREPARATION: The grape harvest takes place in the second half of September and first of October, when the grapes have reached optimum phenolic ripeness. For the production of this wine, a selection of grapes is done, from the plots with the best quality. Fermentation tanks made ??in Ac. Inox. at controlled temperatures between 25-28 ° C. Automatic control of pumping for extracting aromatics and color. WOOD: Twelve months in barrels of French and American oak. BOTTLE: Six months in bottle.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also