Wine Baron de Filar Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: Vinos Divertidos
- TASTING NOTES: Nose: With aromas of red, balsamic and spicy touches fruits cocoa and coffee Mouth is smooth, and powerful, while refining and easy to drink Pairing: Game meats, either grilled, baked or stewed, roasted lamb
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vinos Divertidos
Buy online Baron de Filar Crianza
The vineyards are located on what is known as the Golden Mile. It is a strip of land that sits along the banks of the Duero, and is famous for the properties that the land confers to wines made in this area . In ancient times, wines from the Ribera del Duero were used to supply the Roman armies, and mosaics can still be found with references to the Bacchus wine god in Peñafiel. They are wines where Tempranillo or Tinta Fina, due to their climatology and terrain, produce wines where the quality is high, usually with barrel.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also