Wine Baron de Filar Reserva
Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º- 16ºC
- WINERIES: Vinos Divertidos
- TASTING NOTES: View: Red ripe, intense cherry. Nose: Intense, predominating smoky, black spices, coconuts, snuff, vanilla and roasted with light tones to black berries. Boca: Meaty and enveloping, with waxy nuances in your palate. a powerful but ripe tannin is perceived, while maintaining a slight fruity freshness of memory. Food pairing: Grilled meats, roast lamb, stews, rice with lobster.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vinos Divertidos
- ORIGIN: Spain
Now you can buy your Barón de Filar wine online at the best price.
Barón de Filar Reserva, an intense reserve red wine
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Barón de Filar Reserva
Harvest: The grapes at their optimum point of maturity are harvested manually in boxes of 15 kg.
Elaboration: After a first selection of grapes in the vineyard, already in the winery, the vintage goes through a grain selection table, and then a soft destemming and crushing.
Fermentation: Alcohol - A cold maceration of 72 h. in an inert atmosphere to extract fruity aromatic compounds from the grape. It ferments 12 days at a controlled temperature of 28ºC in frustoconical tanks of 17,000 kg capacity and a post-fermentative maceration is carried out that can be extended up to 30 days or more.
Malolactic - For 30 days remains in deposit along with its fine lees, making a smooth battonage to increase its volume in the mouth.
What kind of wine is Barón de Filar Reserva
Intense red wine aged for 15 months in French and American oak barrels.
The winery Vinos Divertidos
We have our own vineyards and we make Vinos Divertidos in 6 Spanish DOs, with the help of family wineries and amazing people.
In the middle of the Golden Mile, and the shelter of the Peñafiel Castle, we find the Peñafiel vineyards. Following the legend of the Baron de Filar along the banks of the Duero, we find varieties such as Tempranillo or Tinta Fina that, thanks to the weather and the land, produce wines where the premium quality.
Denomination of origin of Barón de Filar
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Douro river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine Barón de Filar Reserva
Wine made with tempranillo, merlot and cabernet sauvignon grapes
The Tempranillo grape used in an important proportion is a grape with thick skin, which brings body to the wines. It presents a low acidity, but it is a grape susceptible to inclement weather.
The Merlot grape, belongs to the family of Cabernets, is a grape that brings softness to the wine and an intense color.
The cabernet grape brings that flavor to green pepper so characteristic of this grape.
Hectares own of Funny Wines: 9
Average altitude: 800m
Wine pairing Barón de Filar Reserva
Grilled meats, roast lamb, stews and stews, rice with lobster.
Occasions where this wine is appropriate Barón de Filar Reserva
In all types of meals with meat, be celebrations or important events.
Quality / price ratio of Barón de Filar Reserva
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol by Barón de Filar Reserva
He came with 14th alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Barón de Filar Reserva
its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º-17º
Awards and distinctions of Baron de Filar wine
• Silver World Decanter Winer Award to Baron de Filar Reserva
• Bronze Decanter World Winer Award to Baron de Filar Crianza
• International Wine Challenge with the Silver
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also