Wine Baron de Filar Roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Vinos Divertidos
- TASTING NOTES: View: cherry red color, clean and bright, middle layer. Nose: Aromas of cherry, siruela and light touches of sweet red peppers Palate: The palate is sweet, with a slight astringency
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
buy online Baron de Filar Roble
This oak wine was born with the concern of being understood as a modern Ribera del Duero trying to make everyone enjoy the great pleasure of drinking wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also