Wine Baron de Filar Roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: Vinos Divertidos
- TASTING NOTES: View: cherry red color, clean and bright, middle layer. Nose: Aromas of cherry, siruela and light touches of sweet red peppers Palate: The palate is sweet, with a slight astringency
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vinos Divertidos
- ORIGIN: Spain
Now you can buy Baron de Filar Roble wine online, at the best price
Special features of the wine:
What kind of wine is Barón de Filar Roble
Red wine with 4 months aging in French and American oak barrels.
The Winery Vinos Divertidos
Vinos Divertidos is a personal project that seeks to combine wine and fun. For this, we elaborate wines with personality and work with Spanish autochthonous varieties and family wineries. Our wines tell personal stories and our philosophy is fun, carefree and aimed at a different consumer.
Denomination of origin of Barón de Filar Roble
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Varieties of Wine Grape Baron de Filar Roble
Wine made with tempranillo, merlot and cabernet grapes.
The Tempranillo grape used in an important proportion is a thick-skinned grape, which brings body to the wines. It has a low acidity, but it is a grape susceptible to inclement weather.
The Merlot grape, belongs to the family of Cabernets, is a grape that brings softness to the wine and an intense color.
The cabernet grape brings that flavor to green pepper so characteristic of this grape.
Wine pairing Barón de Filar Roble
To take with all kinds of meats, stews and legumes.
Occasions in which Baron de Filar Roble is appropriate
In all kinds of meals with meat, be celebrations or important events.
Price / quality ratio Baron de Filar Roble
Good value for money
Graduation and optimal service temperature Baron de Filar Roble
Wine with 14º vol. alcohol graduation, its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º-17º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also