- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape , Treixadura grape , Caiño blanco grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Adegas Tollodouro
- TASTING NOTES: View: Yellow with greenish notes, clean and bright Nose: Aroma of good intensity, rich in nuances, complex and elegant. Palate: Tasty on the palate, oily, with pleasant contrasts within a harmonious balance. Sensations of liveliness and freshness. Powerful aftertaste and persistence
- MARK / PRODUCER: Blanquito/Adegas Tollodouro
- ORIGIN: Pontevedra-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy your Blanquito wine online at the best price
Blanquito wine making
Separate and manual harvest of the different varieties once the grape has reached its optimum point of maturity. Crushed, destemmed and cold macerated. Fermentation at a controlled temperature until it becomes wine, variety by variety, after having the wines of the different varieties finished, we make the coupage. There is room for a unique wine full of nuances.
What kind of wine is Blanquito
Young white wine without aging
The Adegas Tollodouro winery
Bodegas Tollodouro was founded in 2000. The estate is located in Vilachán (Tomiño - Pontevedra), at 42º north latitude and 8º 46 ’west longitude. Its altitude above sea level ranges from 200 to 350 m. The distance to the river Miño is 3.5 km and to the Atlantic Ocean 10 km. It is a south-facing slope, between the Bravos and Pego streams. The south orientation guarantees good sunshine, which contributes to a perfect ripening of the grapes.
Denomination of Origin of Blanquito wine
Rías Baixas is a denomination of origin belonging to the Galicia region. Specifically, it is formed by the coastal part of a part of Galicia, concerning the provinces of La Coruña, the province of Pontevedra up to the Vigo estuary.
The Albariño grape variety has been cultivated in these lands for more than 1000 years, and since the 12th century the existence of Albariño wines has been known. Bo octante is from the middle of the 20th century, when this variety spread throughout the territory.
In the 1980s, the Rías Baixas Regulatory Council and the Rias BaixasDesignation of Origin were created.
Varieties of grapes used in Blanquito wine
Truths: Albariño, Treixadura, Caiño, Loureiro and Godello.
Blanquito wine pairing
Seafood, fish, poultry, rice, fresh cheese.
Degree of alcohol Blanquito wine
Its graduation is 12.5º vol
Ideal time for consumption of Blanquito wine
It should be served at 8º-10º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also