Wine Bollinger Brut Rose
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Pinot Meunier grape , Pinot Noir grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º C
- WINERIES: Champagne Bollinger
- TASTING NOTES: Nose: Aromas of red fruit, currant, strawberries and cherry stand out on the nose, along with the slight notes of aging. Mouth: it is velvety, with structure and freshness thanks to the fine bubble that crowns it. A technically perfect champagne.
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Champagne Bollinger
- ORIGIN: Aÿ-France
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
You can now buy your Bollinger Brut Rose champagne online
Preparation of Bollinger Brut Rose champagne
Made with Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier from vineyards with more than 85% of Grands and Premiers Crus. The soils are clay-sandy with presence of limestone.
The grapes are harvested at the optimum ripening time with an exhaustive selection that gives way to the traditional vinification of this champagne, fermenting a part in used barrels. Once the assembly is done with 5-6% of red wine, it is aged in the bottle with its lees for a minimum of 36 months. Once the disgorgement is done, rest for a minimum of 6 months before going to market.
Pairing of the Bollinger Brut Rose champagne
Oysters, seafood, sushi, or take alone.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also