Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º C
- WINERIES: Adegas D'Altamira
- TASTING NOTES: Golden yellow with greenish hues. Vivid presents balsamic aromas, and white fruits. In the mouth good acidity that gives freshness with volume
- MARK / PRODUCER: Adegas D'Altamira
- ORIGIN: Pontevedra-Spain
Wine bottle excellent to savor with confidence anytime of the day or to occupy a privileged place in the tables where the seafood is present, fatty fish, smoked, or the cheese with great character.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also