Wine Brandal Barrica
Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º C
- WINERIES: Adegas D'Altamira
- TASTING NOTES: Yellow lemon peel in heavy perfumed with scents of acacia, mimosa, white flowers, and stone fruits with light tostasdos, milk and coffee with fresh leche.En mouth slightly spicy and mineral, and surround creomoso point with memories of nuts.
- BARREL AGING: 8 meses
- MARK / PRODUCER: Adegas D'Altamira
- ORIGIN: Pontevedra-Spain
Buy online albariño wine
It is an excellent wine to savor with confidence anytime of the day or to occupy a privileged place in the tables where the seafood is present, fatty fish, smoked, or the cheese with great character.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also