Wine Brundisium de Zagromonte
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Cabernet Franc grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Valencia
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Torrevellisca
- TASTING NOTES: VISTA: In visual phase shows a significant layer of dark and purple tones which denote cardinal in wine intensity layer very high NOSE: Nose: complex, with hints of ripe fruit, spices and roasted background characteristic of oak and light balsamic aroma. MOUTH: very elegant and balanced wine which appear on a toasted sublime end?
- BARREL AGING: 20 months
Wine bottle very elegant and balanced. 20 months in American oak barrels (50%) and French (50%). Maceration and fermentation for 12 days at 25ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also