Wine Camilo Castilla Pink Identity Rosado
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Navarra
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Camilo Castilla
- TASTING NOTES: Bright red raspberry. fruity aroma typical of the variety with slight hints of raspberry and citrus. The entrance is fresh and fruity with a lingering finish, leaving a slightly acidic and pleasant feeling.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Camilo Castilla
Camilo Castilla online wine shop
Manual harvest, with maceration of the grape and later bleeding. Fermenting must in stainless steel tanks, with temperature control. Sensations of ripe red fruit, and at the end of which you can guess innuendoes of green scrub Highly recommend.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also